Please follow the instructions below to remove any manually entered DNS in your Chromebook:
1) Click where your account picture appears to expand the Status area.
2) Make sure you’re connected to an available network.
3) Select your active network name and click on Settings.
4) Navigate to the Network tab.
5) Under the servers section, select Automatic name servers or Google name servers.
Click Close to save changes.
If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and try to include any errors and a full description of the fault.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to assist.