Removing DNS settings from your Netduma R1 router
- Login to your Netduma R1 router user interface. In this example, our Netduma R1 router's IP address is 192.168.87.1
- Enter your router's credentials if it prompts you.
Note: By default, the Netduma R1 does not require any login credentials.
- Once you've gained access to the router, please select Settings, followed by LAN.
- Next, scroll down until you see DNS and Select Enable, which will change the DNS settings to automatic on your router.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Reboot your router for the changes to take affect.
If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com , and try to include any errors and a full description of the fault.