Removing DNS settings from your D-Link router
- Login to your D-Link router user interface. In this example, our D-Link router's IP address is 192.168.1.1
- Enter your router's credentials if it prompts you.
Note: The default login details for this router are:
Username: admin, Password: password [ or empty / no password ]
- Click on Setup > Manual Internet Connection Setup button.
- Remove the DNS addresses in the fields below:
Primary DNS Server / Secondary DNS Server
- Click on Save Settings button.
- Reboot your router for the changes to take affect.
If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com , and try to include any errors and a full description of the fault.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible to assist you.