Removing DNS settings from your NETGEAR router
- Login to your NETGEAR router user interface. In this example, our NETGEAR router's IP address is 192.168.1.1
- Enter your router's credentials if it prompts you.
Note: The default login details for this router are:
Username: admin, Password: password
- Click on Setup > Basic Settings
- Under the Domain Name Server (DNS) Address section, select Get Automatically From ISP.
- Click the OK button.
- Reboot your router for the changes to take affect.
If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and try to include any errors and a full description of the fault.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible to assist you.