While we have not tested the service on the Google Smart TV ourselves, we know the service works based on feedbacks from customers who had tried it on their TV.
Please note: These instructions are generic Google Smart TV instructions, so some steps may differ on your TV. However, it should be good enough as a guideline for you to follow to update the DNS settings on your TV.
Firstly, please Login to our website,
from your computer and take note of the fastest DNS server address that appears on screen.
On your TV:
1. Power on the TV.
2. Press the
Home button on the remote control to open the home menu.
3. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the Applications options.
4. Use the right arrow button on the remote control to access
5. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the Settings option.
6. When you see the
Settings option, press the enter button.
7. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the
Network menu item and press the enter button.
8. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the
WiFi settings menu item.
9. Presumably your TV has connected to the WiFi, press and hold the WiFi network name that you're connected to and choose
10. Now you should see few information about your IP address, Subnet etc. Please find
DNS Address. When you see it, press enter via your remote control and enter the DNS server addresses that appeared on your browser earlier. Do not alter any of the other settings.
11. Finally press Enter on the
Once you have done that, go back to your Simple Telly's account page and click on
Check My Setup
If this is the first device you have setup from this location, you will probably need to register your current IP address. Click on
Register your new IP address.
You will get Everything's OK! message on your screen if your IP has been registered successfully in our system.
Now that you have setup and registered your system you can go ahead and access the TV site of your choice and stream it like you mean it!
If you would like any further assistance, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.