Removing DNS settings from your Chromebook system
Please follow the instructions below to remove any manually entered DNS in your Chromebook:
- Click where your account picture appears to expand the status area.
Make sure you’re connected to an available network.
- Select your active network name and click on Settings.
- On the Settings page, in the Internet connection section, click on the network drop down menu and select your active network.
- Navigate to the Network tab.
Under the servers section, select Automatic name servers or Google name servers.
- Click Close to save changes.
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you are having problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and try to include any errors and a full description of the fault.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to assist.