Western Digital TV Box (WDTV) Setup
This article will guide you through the setup process on a Western Digital TV box.
Please note these instructions are created based on our research online and the feedback that we received from our customers. Therefore, we are not sure if it will work on your device. If you wish to give this a try, please follow the instructions below:
Firstly, please Login to our website, www.simpletelly.com from your computer and take note of the fastest DNS server address that appears on screen.
1. From your WDTV homescreen, go to Setup > Network Settings > Network Setup.
2. Select your network connection: Wired or Wireless > Select your wireless profile if you are connected Wirelessly.
3. Under Network Setup, select Manual setup.
4. Scroll down to the DNS field to and enter the DNS server addresses that appeared on your browser earlier.
5. Click OK to complete setup.
6. Once you have done that, go back to your Simple Telly's account page and click on Check My Setup.
If this is the first device you have setup from this location, you will probably need to register your current IP address. Click on Register your new IP address.
You will get Everything's OK! message on your screen if your IP has been registered successfully in our system.
Now that you have setup and registered your system you can go ahead and access the TV site of your choice and stream it like you mean it!
If you would like any further assistance, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.