Hulu playback keeps stopping
More so than any other channel we've tested, Hulu occasionally likes to pause the video stream in the midst of playback.
While this is fine if it happens once or twice during a show, it quickly becomes annoying and disrupt the enjoyment you're paying for when it keeps occurring non stop.
To fix this issue, please give the following suggestions a try:
1. Pause the video playback, wait for a few seconds and resume.
2. Stop the video playback, return to the show's main menu, wait for a few seconds and play it again.
3. Quit Hulu and return to the app and try the playback again.
4. Go to your device network settings, refresh the network and try again.
5. Switch off your device, switch it back on and try again.
6. Restart your router, register your new IP address on our website and try again.
While we have only experienced this in Hulu, the same could happen with any number of online video streaming apps such as Amazon Instant Video.
These suggestions should work fine on those services as well.
If none of these suggestions work for you, please feel free to get in touch with our support team for further assistance.