How to Sign Up / Register for a BBC iPlayer account (ID)
As of early 2017, BBC has started to prompt users to to sign up and login with a BBC iPlayer ID before they are allowed to watch BBC content.
Whilst this is not enforced yet at the time of writing, you will eventually have to Log Into view their content.
The article below will guide you on how to Sign Up / Register for a BBC iPlayer account from a computer.
1) First of all, please set up our SimpleTelly DNS on your computer and ensure you are able to access the BBC iPlayer website - www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer
2) Enter your date of birth when prompted and click Next.
3) Enter the details as requested.
Please note that if your system is set correctly with our SimpleTelly DNS, the country selection will automatically state United Kingdom. If you have not set it up and getting your local country, manually select United Kingdom from the drop down menu and enter a UK postcode.
Note: In some cases, you will just be prompted to enter the postcode without the country selection, please ensure you enter a valid UK postcode to proceed.
4) Click on Register to complete the registration.
5) That's it, you will then receive a message confirming the successful registration.
If you still have problems or require further assistance, do contact us at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible to assist you.